Documents to Bring
The following are the documents you must bring to ECHOS when applying.
Benefits Application Assistance
Health and Social Services Application Assistance
ECHOS is a healthcare access advocate. Our Community Health Workers help families access the services they are eligible for. We assist families submitting applications to State and County medical and social services.
State and County Application Assistance Program
- Harris Health System -Financial Assistance Program (Gold Card) Uninsured families receive medical services at a Harris Health System primary care clinic rather than in the emergency room at a very reduced price. Gold Card FAP Document Requirements
- Children’s Medicaid / CHIP Programs Provides medical care for children whose parents are unemployed or unable to get or afford health insurance where they work.
- Medicaid/CHIP Perinatal Programs So women receive prenatal care and deliver full-term, healthy babies.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Provides healthy food for families who rely on food pantries as a supplemental source of food.
- Medicaid Medicare CHIP Chip Perinatal and Food Stamps Documents